Spore

Harry456

Original Poster
this is the game all the gaming world is waiting for. This is the creation of no other than Will Wright, the dude of the sims games and other sim(s) games. half the people the gameing world host have their nerd radar going off for this game

A game on evolution? (no, i don't mean another pokemon?!?!?) That would mean you could've your very own race of mickei and donalds(the race of mickeys???) LOL

you start from a tiny unicellar organism and evolve into new and different creatures of your wishing! until you evolve to have the ability of space travel, where you get to spread your influence (lol anyway your want.) then you soon discover over races on other people created. YES, its (i think) semi-online.

http://pc.ign.com/objects/735/735340.html - IGN preview of it

http://www.spore.com/ - Spore own website

Harry456

Original Poster
lol i guess the residental tech-expert beat me to the punch...lol and holy cow in 2005!! god your good lol

Harry456

Original Poster
lol sry cmatt. i was always told i assume to much :p

correct me if i'm wrong, does spore have a genre yet? i guessing its a RTS/Sims game like Black and white? I mean the character creation and the stages of evolvtion look like a sims games, but than after becomes intellingent, its look like a RTS with defense and space travel? Is this like a Black and White game with more creation freedom? :confused:

cmatt

lol sry cmatt. i was always told i assume to much :p

correct me if i'm wrong, does spore have a genre yet? i guessing its a RTS/Sims game like Black and white? I mean the character creation and the stages of evolvtion look like a sims games, but than after becomes intellingent, its look like a RTS with defense and space travel? Is this like a Black and White game with more creation freedom? :confused:

thats ok :king: ;)

the more i read on it - the more im liking it, as stated by wdwwishes. I dont think you can really classify it as it doesnt fit into one genre..

Least it aint like wow :brick: that game really does suck :lookaroun

Harry456

Original Poster
Least it aint like wow :brick: that game really does suck :lookaroun

you must be like me cmatt, i actually try WOW's free 12-day trail and i was suprise i got bored with it in like 4 days. lol :cool:. i suprise i didn't get addicted. Like other online stuff, like playing halo 2 on xbox live, i get bored with online in like 2 hours. only best "online is playing with friends or playing your friends. (god i hate having gods as players :cry:)

cmatt

you must be like me cmatt, i actually try WOW's free 12-day trail and i was suprise i got bored with it in like 4 days. lol :cool:. i suprise i didn't get addicted. Like other online stuff, like playing halo 2 on xbox live, i get bored with online in like 2 hours. only best "online is playing with friends or playing your friends. (god i hate having gods as players :cry:)

i really dont see the attraction of wow - nor can i justify £5 a month for ONE game.

neurgh - give me xbox live anyday! you lucky americans will have iptv soon via the 360 *shakes fist*

still, cable over here is going to be run by virgin :D

Harry456

Original Poster
neurgh - give me xbox live anyday! you lucky americans will have iptv soon via the 360 *shakes fist*
i should say that i'm a PC fanboy. lol i spent most of my time on the computer. Truthly i just got the xbox (first gen, not 360) this christmas lol! :eek: why get the wii or xbox live when my friends already have it?

anyways, i saw the hour long video and holy crap! he showed a galaxy! is he telling me its going be a universe at the players' control? another question is with the UFO, i seen the destructive power of the UFO so what to say a player goes around destroying planets? any control? :drevil: (i know that said person would probably need to get cash to use it or recharge the power to fire it)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom