Spooks Have Interrupted Our Tour

Kirk88

We had it stop 4 times when we rode in early June. I was afraid it might freak out my 3 year old a little. I think it actually made it more fun for her!

jwarren3768

I have been stopped at that point before. Let me tell you it's not as fun as you would think.

The pressure from gravity being at the angle that you are when you descend presses pretty hard on your chest.

Combine that with that fact that there is nothing to look at at that point and it is quite unpleasant.

I was stuck between the rooftop and the man with dog in the graveyard. It was uncomfortable to even try to raise my head off of the back of the doombuggy.

I much rather would have been stuck in the graveyard scene.

I've noticed that sensation too. The last time I rode (April) we stopped for a very short while at that same spot. I wonder how steep that angle really is?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I was once stopped in the crystal ball scene for about 25 minutes. Consequently, I can repeat the dialogue for that entire section of the ride verbatim.

mimitchi33

I never got stuck on the ride during my last trip in March. I had no problems whatsoever with the other now-broken-down rides, Splash Mountain, Everest, or Figment, although on the latter, my nose got clogged by skunk stench.

Florida

Original Poster
I have been stopped at that point before. Let me tell you it's not as fun as you would think.

The pressure from gravity being at the angle that you are when you descend presses pretty hard on your chest.

Combine that with that fact that there is nothing to look at at that point and it is quite unpleasant.

I was stuck between the rooftop and the man with dog in the graveyard. It was uncomfortable to even try to raise my head off of the back of the doombuggy.

I much rather would have been stuck in the graveyard scene.

Yeah, you might think it would be relaxing but it certainly is not! :cry:

graphite1326

I have only been stuck on that ride once. It was at the end and all I could here was "Hurry baaaack. Don't forget your death certificate." After about 10 minutes of that it was just annoying.

Missymoe4

I would love to be stuck on the HM for a prolonged amount of time--the dark, the AC, what else could you wish for on a hot summer day when you're body is dragging?! Power nap time!

Okay, in all seriousness, I would enjoy being able to look at the scenery and enjoy the HM. 30 minutes would be a dream.

wilkeliza

Like I said earlier we were stuck for an extend period during our last trip. It was probably a 10 to 15 min stop and we were in the first part of the graveyard by the singing busts. I guess when the third repeat of the song started my boyfriend and I just started singing along. It was also fun to start acting like we were causing the ghosts to pop out by pointing at where ever they were suppose to come out right before they did. Grim Grinning Ghosts was stuck in my head most of the day after that though.

Minnie1976

picture.php

We had the experience of the rare, but epic evacuation during our trip in June. Have to say it was really cool to see with the lights on!
I would love to have see it with the lights on. Picture opportunity. Your picture is great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom