Spoodles

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Can anyone give me a verdict on Spoodles. I want to take my wife somewher diffrent as were going without the kids this time. We were very dissapointed at Mama Melroses and would never go again. we love Italian food having lived there for 3 years but are now wary.

Ive read the comments in some guides but they alws seem to be a little harsh on Disney food.

DisneyCP2000

Do a quick search on Spoodles. I've heard a lot of people recommending it. I do! Had a great breakfast buffet, and lunch was good too. (as for what thier still serving, I'm not sure? But it's all good :) )

Upvote 0

Lord Alfred

I've never had a good dining experience in MGM. In fact, the only good dining experiences that I've had at WDW are at Epcot and the resorts. The Epcot experiences have been so good that it makes up for the other parks. :slurp:

I've also had great meals at the Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, and Port Orleans.

Never eaten at the Yacht and Beach Clubs, tho.

Upvote 0

WDWGarden

Spoodles is a pretty good restaurant, but you have to be prepared for somewhat adventurous food. It's not typical Italian fare...Mediterranean food involves southern Europe, Middle Eastern, and north African flavors. I'd say give it a shot!

Upvote 0

mousefan17

its a tradtion that my family does the spoodle breakfast buffet the day that we leave.

We love it! great food! they have the typical stuff, then some different stuff!

I reccomend the breakfast!

Upvote 0

Talsonic

Account Suspended
There's no accounting for taste!

Spoodles Restaurant Dinner Menu
Located at the Boardwalk Resort
Menu as of 2/20/02
menu provided by Heidi S Kulesh

Mediterranean cuisine brings together the finest flavors from the countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea - Spain, Greece, Italy, Turkey and France, just to name a few. With so many tastes from so many countries, you cannot truly experience Spoodles with just one dish. So we encourage you to try our tapas and other selections made to share.

Tapas

Sauteed Chile Garlic Shrimp - $7.99

Crispy Fried Calamari - With pepperoncini relish - $7.29

Sesame Caesar Salad - With baby Romaine lettuce - $5.99

Roasted Peppers - With Mozzarella cheese and basil - $4.99

Chicken and Ham Croquettes - $5.29

Grilled Lamb Skewer - With Puttanesca sauce - $6.99

Mussels - With olives, ham, and tomatoes - $6.99

Soup of the Day - $4.99

Arugula Salad - With apples, Gorgonzola cheese, spiced walnuts, and warm smokey bacon vinaigrette - $6.59

Spoodles Sampler Platter - With roasted peppers and Manchego cheese, lamb cigars, Spoodles chorizo and Tapa of the Day - $19.99

Mediterranean Dips - Hitipi, chermoula, and baba ghanoush - $4.99

Oak-Fired Flatbreads

Roasted Garlic and Four Cheese - $6.99

Tomato, Mozzarella, and Basil - $6.99

Chicken, Roasted Garlic, Roasted Peppers, Manchego Cheese, and Chives - $6.99

Main Courses

Gratin of Scallops - With Potato puree, sauteed mushrooms, and Parmesan breadcrumbs - $22.99

Spoodles Grilled Chicken - With seasonal vegetables, four grain almond pilaf, and a spicy tomato and onion relish - $15.99

Grilled Salmon - With sweet onion risotto, red wine sauce, and crispy onions - $17.99

Medallions of Filet Mignon - With Pancetta mashed potatoes, chive creme, and sundried tomato jam - $24.99

Rigatoni Pasta - With Italian sausage, tomatoes, and Portobello mushrooms - $13.99

Spaghettini - With chicken, spinach, and roasted peppers - $13.99

Moroccan Spiced Tuna - With braised greens and roasted red pepper couscous - $21.99

Fettuccini - With Proscuitto, peas, and Parmesan cream sauce - $14.29

Grilled Lamb Chops - With lamb stew and roasted red pepper couscous - $24.99

Desserts

Fresh Fruit Tart - $5.99

Walt's Favorite Lemon Meringue Pie - $6.99

Triple Chocolate and Macadamia Biscotti - $1.99

Chocolate Velvet Cake - $6.99

Dulce de Leche Cheesecake - With caramel sauce, Bailey's whipped cream, and hazelnut praline - $6.99

Tiramisu Ice Cream - $5.99

Personally, I didn't care for any of the food there.

Upvote 0

Invero

My mother and I went there a few months ago... I'm usually very picky about my food, and reluctant to try new things. However, I personally really enjoyed my meal. I had the grilled salmon... it was really good (and I'm not a big fish person)... my mother had the arugala salad (loved it) and something else that I cant remember, but she enjoyed it. Over all, I would return. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom