Spoodles for Dinner

thespottedzebra

Hi Everyone

I have eaten at Spoodles for breakfast & loved it - was just looking for input on dinner experiences. I'm trying to decide to do breakfast again or try dinner this time.

:sohappy:

Thanks!

RPMdfw

My BF and I ate there for dinner last Sunday night. (and now I'm back ant work! :( )

I loved it. Everything was wonderful.

We had the chili shrimp and four cheese flatbread appetizer. We nearly cancelled our entree order to just order more of these. They were both delicious.

I had the Pork Osso Bucco, and it was to die for! So tender and flavorful. I was tempted to lick the plate. (I didn't though. The BF embarrasses easily)

Scott had the Fettuccini Alfredo. He said it was very good (if not as good as the Italian Pavilian at Epcot).

We then split Dulce de Leche Cheescake (Cheescake with caramel and bananas) and Tres Leches Strawberry cake (Think strawberry shortcake, covered in merengue and then surrounded by a wonderful cream sauce)

Oh, and the Sangria was wonderful as well.

We will DEFINITELY be going back.

Hope this helps you make a decision.

Upvote 0

hoppypooh

My husband and I ate there 2 weeks ago during our honeymoon.
We both agree that it was excellent (and not too damaging on the wallet either!) Neither of us are particularly "adventerous" eaters (my husband's favourite meal is franks and kraft dinner) but on the recommendation of our waiter, we both had excellent pasta dishes. Out of all the places we ate, we both liked Spoodles best. The food was to die for - and so were the cocktails ;)

Upvote 0

Djali999

Spoodles has the best Fettucine Alfredo you can get on property. for sometime like me who gets cravings for the stuff on occasion, it's a godsend. =)

also try the flatbreads. 's my new favorite restaurant on property. and, if you play it smart, it can be quite affordable compared to the other mid-high range eateries on property.

just be forewarned: it's a very large, open single room and if you go at the wrong time of night you'll swear you've stumbled into a KinderCare or something. book a later dinner and stay away from the 6 - 7:30 range.

Upvote 0

nylorac

We now eat at Spoodles every visit to WDW. We love the food, we got filet mignon the last couple of times, and it was the best out of all the places we ate at. You do need a priority seating for dinner. Enjoy.:sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

tcb2317

My fiancee and I stumbled upon Spoodles in 1997, when the ESPN Club was too crowded at lunch time. At the time the food was very Mediterranean style (Greek, Italian, Middle Eastern, etc.). We were unfamiliar w/ some of the menu items and our waiter patiently explained everything to us, and we loved the food, service, & overall experience. It remained on our 'Must' list of restaurants for a quite a few trips. The menu has been different almost every time we've been there but always good. The last time we visited, the menu seemed like it was almost all Italian which didn't drive us wild (the fiancee's side job is in an upscale Italian joint- so we eat Italian alot and didn't plan on it during the trip), but the food and service were still excellent as always. They usually have some great wines, and their desserts are really good. It's normally fairly loud & bustling w/ activity around the dinner rush, but quieter & calmer during lunch...

T.

Upvote 0

wdwhoneymooner

My DW and I have eaten quite often at Spoodles and have always had great service and meals there. We've tried something different at every visit and have yet to be disappointed.

As stated earlier, the $ involved is very reasonable for table service and rotating menu items keep things interesting for return visitors.

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I enjoy spoodles but Im sure the menu is less varied now, than when we first went. I have to say they were excellent with the kids, who although adventurous when eating still need a little push to try new things. Im a sucker for the sampler platter, indecisive or what.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom