Pre-Trip Spontaneous and Dangerous: Last Minute Mommy & Daughter Trip - Booked Today and leave on Thursday!

Hello Everyone! I have always longed to write a TR because I love reading them so much. Every trip I promise myself I will write one upon return........annnnnnnndd it has never happened 😂

I am very excited, because I did something very spontaneous and booked a last minute trip. We leave in two days!
I am taking this Little One back to The Happiest Place on Earth

This is my daughter, Leo! She is almost two. Her favorite characters are Mickey Mouse ("Mi-key!") Donald Duck ("Duck!") and Lady and the Tramp ("puppies!"). Lately, when we watch a Disney movie she loves to exclaim "Castle! Look Mommy, Castle" during the intro

This is her and I during our last trip. Leo was 18 Months

She had no fear of the characters! She would chase them down even as they tried to leave 😂

THE BACKGROUND

Three magical things happened to make this upcoming trip fall into place. Like a perfect little potion!

Thing One: BIPPITY
During out last trip in May, we had purchased Military Tickets. Our trip was partially to visit family, so we did not use every day on our tickets. I didn't know this at the time, but military tickets have a longer expiration time than normal tickets. Instead of 14 days after first use, it is closer to 6 months. So we have one day left

Thing Two: BOPPITY
Opening Weekend of Deer Season here in Georgia. (Sorry Bambi lovers! It's not my favorite thing of of my husband's hobbies, but we keep up the land the deer live on and eat everything he legally shoots) My husband decided he wanted to take 4 full days to go spend the weekend with buddies. So if he is gone all weekend, plus some....

Thing Three: BOO

I already have a ticket. Leo is free. Airline ticket covered by miles - I wonder if there is any resort availability, and are the parks crowded?🤔🤔
~~~~
I text my Travel Agent - Shoutout to Liza @ The Mouse and More, she is amazing - and find out there are LITERALLY only two rooms available throughout the entire Disney property. All Star Sports and All Star Movies
Grab the Movie one and let's see those renovations!
~~~
Check touringplans.com for the crowd level - one MK day is only a 3. And on the other there is a Halloween Party 😲 We've never done that before
Book that party ticket!

Leo was an 80's workout lady last Halloween

The Hype

So now I have two days to pack and to be excited.

What should she wear? What do people dress up as for MNSSHP?
Should I try to fit two parks into one day or is that too much for a Toddler?
Which parks should I go to, then?
Any tips out there for an almost two-year old at Disney?
Is the All Star Movie bus system really THAT bad?

Thanks for reading if you made it and I will update with her wardrobe/costume soon!

Attachments

• 434272212.jpeg
    434272212.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom