Splitting the trip between 2 resorts

Captain Disney

Original Poster
We are getting ready to book our vacation for April 2014. Because of my fiancée's daughter coming with us, we need to have 2 bookings for our trip. Our first booking will be at the Caribbean Beach Resort. Our second booking is open but she wants to look into Port Orleans River Side. Any opinions on moderate price resorts and your opinion. Looking for something a little on the romantic side because we will be on our honeymoon.

miltimo5

port orleans bldgs are placed quite a distance apart, with gardens, walkways and quiet areas... (too quiet for me personally) but for couples i would say it is just right...

DizneyPryncess

DH & I spent an anniversary at Port Orleans prior to having kids. We absolutely loved it, and found it to be quiet & romantic. We walked the trail in the evenings from FQ to Riverside. There's carriage rides you can take, or surrey bikes you can ride. I don't think you can go wrong with either side of Port Orleans. Enjoy your honeymoon! :)

disneygirl1

Of all the moderate resorts, I have stayed at all of them, My favorite is CSR! The atomsphere alone makes you feel like you are in a tropical paradise! POR is a very close second! It has a very laid back feel as if you were in the lousiana bayou!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom