Split Stay Moving Day

Seeshark

I had Disney move my luggage on my first split stay and almost missed a dinner reservation. So on my other splits I just made my way to the next resort by cab/Uber in the morning and left luggage at concierge so I'd have afternoon access to it and didn't have to bring bathing suits to the park. Also took the opportunity to ask early about a room preference.

NRL2003

I had one split stay (GF to BC). We dropped the bags with GF bell services early as we hit rope drop. Got to BC mid afternoon and no bags, we did have our swimsuits with us. We figured the bags would show up soon. Nope, still missing at 5pm, barely made a dining reservation that night. Haven't done a split stay since.

Never had an issue with split stays and bell services. In fact, I am leaving tomorrow and because of potential bad weather in the northeast, had to make a 1 night reservation Sunday night for Coronado springs. I am then transferring to the Grand Floridian for 2 nights and then the Boardwalk for the last 3 nights. A lot of moving around, but we have done it before and it's quite easy.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
We did split between CSR and BC. We just threw everything into the back of the car, drove to BC, checked in and headed to Epcot. After the park, we went back to the hotel (had to check at the desk for our room number since none of us got the text), and schlepped the bags up to the room.

The less you have to rely on Other People, the fewer issues you'll have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom