Split Stay Dining Plan Question

minnielaw

Original Poster
I am staying at the BWV's for seven nights in October 2012 on rented DVC points. I plan to purchase the DDP for our stay. However, today I decided to add a day to our trip and we will be staying one night at POFQ at the end of our trip.

My question is, when I purchase the DDP will Disney let me purchase an 8 night DDP or will I have to purchase seven nights for my BWV's stay and one night for my POFQ stay?

I also have the same question for my park passes. Can I purchase 9 day Park Hoppers or do I have to purchase 8 days and then a separate one day for the POFQ stay? (I don't think I have to do this, but want to make sure)

As always....thank you guys for the responses!!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
There is no good way to split the DDP for a split stay as you would have to buy a one day ticket at about $80 for your extra night vs just getting a 9 day ticket to start with for about only $8 more than an 8 day ticket to get the DDP. The best thing to do is just forgo the DDP on your last day and pay cash for your meals.

minnielaw

Original Poster
Thank you Master Yoda! Glad to know I can purchase a park ticket for more days than the length of my BWV's stay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom