Splash Mtn Seating

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
I have a nervous 8-year old used to the seating arrangement at MK. Will they let him sit with his mom on the back row of Splash? It looks wider.

mickEblu

I have a nervous 8-year old used to the seating arrangement at MK. Will they let him sit with his mom on the back row of Splash? It looks wider.

They should as long as they are loading the entire logs again. When I was there, social distancing was a thing and me and my son and to sit in the middle of the log to balance it out.

mickEblu

Yes you do!

I plan on making a trip out there this winter to get some rides in when it's cold and the lines are short.

Yeah that sounds pretty good. If I go to DL again this year it won’t be until the holidays. Late November after Thanksgiving between early December to be exact. That always seemed to be the money spot for that time of year.

Sailor310

Worst case he could sit with mom right behind him with her hand on his shoulder.

(or if she sat in front of him, she could block the water spray) :)

TP2000

Just politely tell the employee assigning you to rows that Mom and child need the back row. They'll let you wait for that setup.

On the flip side, you get to sit in front of them and get your feet drenched on that second drop into the beehive cave.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom