Splash Mountain

Pixie Duster

There is an annual fund-raiser held in October. It's a ride-a-thon in Fantasylan and the characters ride the rides and such then, but you have to be a CM who help raise money, a guest of a CM and you contributed money as well, or you have to be a worker of the foundation that it benefits.

Chape19714

I was at Blizzard Beach and saw Goofy riding many of the tube rides with other families. He even rode Teamboat Springs, but we saw him riding many other slides throught the day!!

SpaceshipEarth1

no to sp but one year my little sister alison was in line for goofy roller coaster. she sat in the front seat and goofy rode the ride with her. this was a coulpe of yrs ago. just the memory alone is great she and i will always will remeber it for evor she got very luck.:p

luvorlando

I've seen Mickey and Minnie ride Dumbo, and Pooh, Eeyore and Tigger ride the Pooh ride.

Both were the 1st rides of the day, and with guests seated with them. Mickey and Minnie each walked hand in hand with a child from roap drop to Dumbo. I didn't see how the Pooh character's matched up with their riders.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom