Splash Mountain

careship

Original Poster
Disney imagineers like to incorporate part of themselves in the attractions they create. The imagineer who created SPLASH MOUNTIAN is no exception. Just before the Big Drop a little squirrel pops out from the ceiling and in a high pitched voice says "F-S-U" , which stands for Florida State University. The school where the imagineer graduated .

careship

Original Poster
No but it is on my things I must find out for sure on our trip in July. My brother is a huge FSU fan and he says he heard it last time he was there.

SpongeScott

I have heard it and it's a little of a stretch, but I really think that is what the little gopher is saying. Had to ride again just to make sure I was hearing it correctly!

DigitalDisney

Every time I hear F$U on Splash Mountain, all I can think of is a corrupt, dishonest athletic program.

They don't call 'em the Criminoles for nothin'.

SpongeScott

Originally posted by DigitalDisney
Every time I hear F$U on Splash Mountain, all I can think of is a corrupt, dishonest athletic program.

Dude, that was a low blow!! You must be from Gainesville or Miami! :lol:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by DigitalDisney

LMAO!!! YES!!!!!

oh yeah.. Go Canes!!!

Captain Cab

Originally posted by sandjhooker
Dude, that was a low blow!! You must be from Gainesville or Miami!

I graduated from an SEC college and I also have similar thoughts about FSU's athletic program. When it comes to the UF vs FSU game each year, I'm always pulling for UF despite being their rivals in the SEC. It doesn't help that Bobby Bowden doesn't care about a player's criminal record. Just don't lie to him and he'll let you play -- no matter what your age or personal background.

General Grizz

I'm able to hear him in every trip. Steve - if you're interested, I can get you the direct audio track..actually, I'll post it here in the next few days.

After passing the bunch of America Sings weasels, look up and you'll for sure spot a whole with a little weasel head. :)

Candyapple

GO Canes!!!! I love that little song we sing them (Seminoles) when they play us. hehehehehehe. If you've been to a Miami game you know exactly what I'm talking about.:D

Fantasmic

It's real easy to find when you know where to look. it's before you leave the laughing place. after the double drop just stay looking up and you can't miss him (might give you a bit of an ache in your neck though :p )

Not For Sale

Tip: if they are releasing logs very quickly that day, pay attention to the other log, you'll see it plop down above them and you'll know it's there.

donald23

Cool. I love how Disney does stuff like that. They give us a lot more to keep us busy in the parks than meets the eye. Hidden Mickeys were probably one of the best ideas for Disney World, they let Disney Freaks like us go into a deeper level of fun at the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom