Splash Mountain Rehab Pics, I got em!

wanabeimagineer

Original Poster
Hey everyone, just got my pics back from disney and theres 4 of splash mountain, heres the first one which is just the front of it:

Attachments

• derekdisney04.jpg
    derekdisney04.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 207

wanabeimagineer

Original Poster
number 2, just another angle, notice how there's nobody on the little sidewalk in front of it, when usually theres tons of ppl:

Attachments

• derekdisney05.jpg
    derekdisney05.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 188

wanabeimagineer

Original Poster
number 3, this is the last little "drop" where you always get stuck and the waterfall gets the person on the right wet, i thought it was interesting to see the 2 Imagineers or workers or whoever they are standing on the side of the "track," but u gotta kinda look closely

Attachments

• derekdisney06.jpg
    derekdisney06.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 179

wanabeimagineer

Original Poster
the 4th and final one, its not really too interesting, i was trying to get the imagineer/worker in the picture (hes in the middle with the green shirt and white hard hat) also u get a good view of the big drop on the far right side of the pic:

DisJosh

Sweet pics!

Nahhh the guys that rehad the ride arent exactly imagineers lol...I think cast member is the word you're lookin' for! :)

wanabeimagineer

Original Poster
whoops, just noticed i 4gto to put the picture in the last one, here it is :hammer:

Attachments

• derekdisney07.jpg
    derekdisney07.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 196

wanabeimagineer

Original Poster
I see one too, but not in the clouds, look in the first pic at the shadow that falls right about the middle of the big drop, kinda looks like a familiar friend, huh? :)

NowInc

LoL..those are actually REAL hidden mickeys (the biggest ones in MK)...as one of my old trivia questions states...you are just seeing it from a different angle...

wanabeimagineer

Original Poster
Really? I mean I know they place hidden mickeys on the inside, and occasionaly the outside of rides, but ur telling me that the shadow is supposed to resemble Mickey? thats pretty impressive that they could create something so it would create the shadow they want, the only drawback....it can only be seen for a few hrs during the day.

wanabeimagineer

Original Poster
Ya Ive heard about that one, but never seen it, so i have to look from the exit of thunder mountain? i was always looking from in line, ok well ill take a look next time, thanx

Originally posted by wanabeimagineer
Ya Ive heard about that one, but never seen it, so i have to look from the exit of thunder mountain? i was always looking from in line, ok well ill take a look next time, thanx
i always did that too

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom