Splash Mountain Merchandise

Minnie1986

Congratulations on your graduation!!! High School or College? Sorry covid probably ruined part of the experience. What did you end up purchasing as your gift?
Grad school, actually! Finished my PhD! Covid definitely rained on my parade (was supposed to go to WDW in the Spring and Paris in the summer). I bought myself the Space Mountain Minnie ears off eBay. I unfortunately could not snag a pair from the website when they became available in January, but the price was SO much higher. I guess that’s what happens when people snag it all and resell.

ppete1975

Grad school, actually! Finished my PhD! Covid definitely rained on my parade (was supposed to go to WDW in the Spring and Paris in the summer). I bought myself the Space Mountain Minnie ears off eBay. I unfortunately could not snag a pair from the website when they became available in January, but the price was SO much higher. I guess that’s what happens when people snag it all and resell.
Congrats!!! You def deserved them 😊

ELG13

There is a good amount. The photo exit gift shop has some, and the plushes tend to be more in the Briar Patch Gift Shop. Splash Mountain technically has two gift shops and I feel like the Briar Patch often gets overlooked.
T shirts, throws, towels and plushes/occasional log toy or model over the years would pop up as well. T shrits and plushes remained somewhat constant.

I have a Die Cast theme park ride vehice stylized piece with Brer Bear and Brer Fox sitting in the rows.

Between the extended queue area, Train Station underpass, playground for kids under the height requirement waiting with people who do not want to ride, bathroom, exit gifts, Briar Patch, Bluegrass music and kinetic energy. The WDW Splash Complex is really something of a masterpiece.
We ALWAYS forget about the briar patch and then always complain what a limited selection the Photoshop has lol. Last time we went we did and you mentioning the briar patch now has me kicking myself!!!

celluloid

We ALWAYS forget about the briar patch and then always complain what a limited selection the Photoshop has lol. Last time we went we did and you mentioning the briar patch now has me kicking myself!!!

I know what you mean. There are a few good shirts and "Disney Mountain" merch in the exit store. The Briar Patch is underrated atmosphere. I love it inside there as well. Cute inside nad out.

Minnie1976

And let me reiterate, I can't stand the vultures who hoard a product for resale, but it's capitalism, supply and demand as @ppete1975 so eloquently stated. Hopefully those who hoard the merch get stuck with it and sell it for below their actual cost, if at all. You can hate Disney for selling their product without restrictions, but then why be a "fan" and on these boards if you hate the company. Doesn't make sense to me.
Disney restricts how much you can purchase on shopDisney online. I have seen where you could only purchase 10 of the same items.

tanc

$75 for a cup... yeah... no thanks. Legit sad, and even worse is Disney removing all merchandise immediately.

Kobe!!

I wonder how my AP holders went back to try and get the 30% merch discount credited to their purchases last week. hahaha

tanc

Any update on the merch, like is it still around at all? Last year I missed the drop by a day and was pretty disappointed that all the merch was gone within literally a day. It's sad that this merch is so sought after, I would love to at least get a cup but will never pay $100 for one.

ELG13

Any update on the merch, like is it still around at all? Last year I missed the drop by a day and was pretty disappointed that all the merch was gone within literally a day. It's sad that this merch is so sought after, I would love to at least get a cup but will never pay $100 for one.
They don't have anything splash mountain themed in the parks. The splash mountain gift shop wasn't even open when we last went. The one at the end of the ride just had miscellaneous disney stuff. Ive purchased a few items from Etsy that people make. I know its not "official" merch but it's still cute!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom