SPLASH Fountain

WildcatDen

Probably not the right spot for this, and even the thought of it makes no sense to me, but I was told a water ride is back in discussion for DHS. It is not part of either current build but is being looked at as another option for the 50th, I was not told the theme or if this would be Splash Mountain level or Pirates, just that it is a water ride. Grain meet salt. . .

roj2323

Probably not the right spot for this, and even the thought of it makes no sense to me, but I was told a water ride is back in discussion for DHS. It is not part of either current build but is being looked at as another option for the 50th, I was not told the theme or if this would be Splash Mountain level or Pirates, just that it is a water ride. Grain meet salt. . .

It's not the first time I've heard rumblings of a water based attraction going into DHS but it's been just that, only rumblings. I suspect it will be 2 years before the rumblings turn into solid rumors with a loosely based location and ride type. I'd keep an ear out for something in the 2019 timeframe which would allow for a mid 2021 opening.

WildcatDen

It's not the first time I've heard rumblings of a water based attraction going into DHS but it's been just that, only rumblings. I suspect it will be 2 years before the rumblings turn into solid rumors with a loosely based location and ride type. I'd keep an ear out for something in the 2019 timeframe which would allow for a mid 2021 opening.
This was provided as fairly solid but with not much detail so read into that what you like. As for the time frame you mention, since this is more of a 50th offering, I think your estimate may be spot on.

roj2323

Maybe an Indy themed water ride? It's not been done anywhere yet.

(personal opinion) I'd bet they work a Marvel themed ride or rides into the park before Indy gets another attraction provided they can get universal's and Disney's Attorneys to agree on terms. Short of that There's a ton of possibilities that are much newer and more popular IP's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom