Spirit of Aloha question

trooper1917

Original Poster
We booked level 1 seating for the early/first Spirit of Aloha show. There are 4 of us (2 adults/2 kids). Disney Dining then advised me that since the show was overbooked we may be at separate tables. This doesn't work for us as our children are toddlers.

I tried other dates but they are sold out. Any advice on this? Will they really try to separate us?

Thanks

zurgandfriend

We (DS DW & I) went to the luau in August, as we entered a young lady asked us "How many in your party" and assigned us seating at that time. If fact I remember her saying "they had you at different tables". I imaging if you get there on time and explain the situation a cast member will help, but I am not certain what they can do if in fact everyonr who booked it shows up. Sorry I can't give you a firm answer.

luvlifeinfl

I am like the OP, cannot give a firm answer. But how do they deteremine who gets seperated.:shrug:I guess they figure two adults 2 childern, that each adult can sit with one child.

I would keep calling and talking to them and I would try asking to speak to a supervisor because honestly I just think it is tacky to split up a family for dinner.

I know when went to the SOA show and that place is hard to get a ADR for. When we went the seating is tight, they do squeeze you in there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom