Spiderman & Transformers Any Drops?

EngineerMom

Original Poster
I know Spiderman and Transformers are cars that move and there are simulations.
I can't do any REAL drops so I don't do Gringots or Mummy. My family has been no help as they can't really remember how wild Spiderman and Transformers are.

I have managed to do Forbidden Journey, Minions, Star Tours and Dinosaur. Don't know HOW I got myself on Forbidden Journey and Dinosaur but I can do them now.
I did get sick on Simpsons. I don't think that one is synced correctly.

Would like some advice.

Thanks

lazyboy97o

The drops are simulated but can be convincing. Transformers does change elevation but it is in an elevator that most never notice.

JT3000

Both rides have "drops" and involve flying through the air, but it's entirely simulated. If you think you'll have a problem, just close your eyes. If you can ride Dinosaur, you can ride these. Transformers is the wilder of the two, but neither match Dinosaur in that department.

JT3000

Cool thanks.
So is it a "Drop" when transformers goes down?
Is it like say tower of terror.

The elevators are just elevators. You don't even know you're on them (it's not part of the story. The ride is on two floors purely for space purposes.)

Last edited:

Scott Osborne

It’s not a drop like you are falling 10 stories like tower of terror. It’s more like you are battling the bad guys and it simulates you falling in some parts. Between the video & motion it definitely tricks your brain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom