Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse

Bairstow

"Sunflower", the promotional song for Spider-man: Into the Spiderverse has reached #1 on the Billboard Hot 100. I actually really liked the soundtrack. My two favorite songs were Sunflower and Familia.

Would be really boss to hear the Academy Orchestra play an orchestrated version of "Sunflower" as Ramsey, Rothman, and Perischetti walk up to accept their Oscar for Best Animated.

Bairstow

There's some really cool stuff in the screenplay.

spiderscript.png

SosoDude

Just saw this today. Still playing at one of the local theaters. Small room with 40 recliner seats. 38 full seats with only 2 empty. I thought that was weird since it's been out for almost 3 months, but after seeing the film, I understand why. Great movie. I'm a comic book nerd from way back, but never cared for or checked out the alternate spider books. This movie has me wanting to pick them up. Loved the concept, LOVED the animation, loved the movie. Can't believe I waited so long to catch this one...

Princess Leia

Original Poster

Since they were cut off during the ceremony, the directors thanked Stan Lee & Steve Ditko in the press box.

winstongator

Since they were cut off during the ceremony, the directors thanked Stan Lee & Steve Ditko in the press box.
Does the final product and critical success of this make you wonder how Lord & Miller's version of Solo would have turned out?

I'm watching it now with my daughters.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
Does the final product and critical success of this make you wonder how Lord & Miller's version of Solo would have turned out?

I'm watching it now with my daughters.
I haven’t seen Solo yet, so I’m really not sure.

Lord & Miller were the directors of Solo though, and not the producers like Spider-verse.

winstongator

I haven’t seen Solo yet, so I’m really not sure.

Lord & Miller were the directors of Solo though, and not the producers like Spider-verse.
Good point. Live action vs animated is also a big difference. I put some blame on solo’s disappo8nting box office on them. So it was a big shift for me as The spider verse could be my favorite animated film of all time. the team really crushed it. Where they took creative chances, they made it work. I give them a ton of credit for taking those chances too. I wonder how long it’ll be before disney declassifies what happened and we get more of the story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom