Spetember 09 trip questions

tinksgilrs08

Hello all I am planning our Sept 09 trip and i have a few questions:

1. I was in the grocery store and someone told me that daypacks are prohibitated in the parks is thistrue and can we bring in our own snacks in ziploc bags?

2. I am planning our dinning and was wondering if anybody has any info on the Whispering Canyon cafe (what is it like)

3. And does anybody have any photos on the Family Suit at all star Music?

Thanks to all

many more questions to come...lol

happymom52003

1. Not sure what you mean by daypacks....but most bags (purses, backpacks, etc) are allowed in the park. As far as bringing food into the park goes....they won't let you bring in a cooler, but you won't have a problem with a few ziplocks of snacks in your bag.

2. Whispering Canyon is alot of fun....good food too. It is kind of loud and rowdy. Don't ask for ketcup if your are shy. You can read the menu here: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=237710

3. Photos of the family suites can be found here: http://allears.net/acc/g_asuites.htm

Upvote 0

bgraham34

Whispering Canyon is fun. I could not believe my wife asked for ketchup. We have to bring 20 bottles to another family way on the other side of the room. But it was fun.

Upvote 0

krankenstein

1 - Bags are allowed and Disney has no restrictions on the amount of food or drinks you can bring into the park. You could even bring a picnic lunch in if you really wanted to.

2 - I've never been to Whispering Canyon, but I've only heard good things about the place.

3 - The family suites are nice depending on your party size. I stayed once with a party of 4 adults. One suggestion, you might want to look into getting two connecting rooms at a value resort, as this a usually a cheaper option than the family suites.

Upvote 0

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
No problem at all on bringing food into the parks. Hardsided coolers are a no-no, but everything else non-alcoholic is OK.

Whispering Canyon is loud and fun. The food is good but not great, but the atmosphere makes a meal there really enjoyable. The waitstaff likes to play with the guests, does little audience participation things, etc. Plus the Wilderness Lodge is just a great place to hang out.

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

Bags are allowed, security will check them on your way in. As for snacks, we always bring snacks with us, and a bottle of water too. No problem...

Next Trip - January 2009

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom