Spectromagic vs. Wishes: Which event captivates you more?

Spectromagic vs. Wishes: Which one captivates you more?

• Wishes

Votes: 33 47.8%
  • Spectromagic

Votes: 31 44.9%
  • dead heat

Votes: 5 7.2%

• Total voters

Walt Disney1955

Original Poster
Which event do you like the best?

Both moments grab my undivided attention in different ways but which one do you like better if you had to choose one?

Emyli Mouse

Wishes

No matter how many times I go to MK, that song makes me emotional. There is something very powerful in Jiminy Cricket's voice when he says anything can happen when you wish upon a star!

Mukta

I prefer Spectromagic. It is so elegant and the music is beautiful.

Wishes is nice, but it doesn't move me the way Remember . . . (fireworks show at DL) does.

powlessfamily4

For me it's Wishes. I always tear up and start to cry when I hear that little girl start singing. My adult children just hug me and laugh. Yeah I know.... I'm quite the sap..

HornsofaSteer

For me it's Wishes. I always tear up and start to cry when I hear that little girl start singing. My adult children just hug me and laugh. Yeah I know.... I'm quite the sap..

While it hasn't yet brought me to tears, Wishes gives me shivers at that exact same moment so I understand exactly what you mean. It is just so eerie and beautiful. :)

That being said, I love Spectro to death but it makes me more happy than anything, Wishes captivates me more in an emotional sense.

JIMINYCR

WISHES of course - :sohappy: JIMINY CRICKET :sohappy: - I love the Disney fireworks display. Everything is so well choreographed. After being at Disney I refuse to go to our home town fireworks display in July. It disappoints me so much. All I can think about is how fabulous the Disney show is.

irmonkey

When we went when Spectromagic was playing, I would have answered this question with Wishes. But after going in Nov of last year and seeing MSEP instead of Spectromagic I definitely missed that feeling.

Crockett

Banned
Fireworks are always better than a parade.
^Ditto this. As a good friend told me: "Everyday should end with fireworks."

Not that I'm not showing any love for Spectromagic or MSEP, as they are favorites too. But something about Wishes truely puts the grand final touch to a magical day.

DisneyFan 2000

Spectromagic for me. Wishes was great but getting to hear the chorus during the finale of Spectromagic sent chills down my spine. Wishes' song is also pretty awesome in terms of chill-factor but Spectro definitely takes the cake for me.

blueboxdoctor

I simply chose Wishes because I'm not a big fan of parades (plus the music in Wishes is rather great). That being said, I have nothing against Spectromagic at all, it's just not my thing.

zweltar

This was a tough call for me. The music for Spectromagic completely wins me over. However, for overall show, I had to go with Wishes.

I have very fond, special memories associated with both, so it's hard to pick one over the other.

AEfx

Wishes.

While Spectro is the only parade I watch (aside from MVMCP and NSSHP), there is nothing really emotional about it to me. It's pretty, and entertaining, and somewhat impressive, but it's nothing like "Wishes" for me (and, actually neither is Illuminations, though some people would have my head for saying that).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom