SpectroMagic Traffic Jam

sknydave

Original Poster
Speaking of ECVs.. On Saturday I saw a lady and her group of about 8 pull up to the loading station for Thunder Mountain. She got off the ECV, proceed to do what can only be described as a happy dance and immediately be loaded on the next train lol

P-3 FE

Stollers

In our hectic times that we all live in, I found that we like to be at the back of the crowd so that when the function is finished, we can easily move to our next destination.
People are in such a panic when they are WDW because of time constraints. As a former CM, I had many opportunities to see the parks before, during, and after they were open and closed. Luckily, this gave me good perspective on where to watch things.
In regards to "Wishes", we like to stand in the rose garden area and hope that Tinkerbell flys that night. If she does, we are in the perfect area for her to fly directly over us. Also makes fo a quick getaway after!
Have fun!!:xmas:

celticdog

Why rush to get out of the parks? We take our time. I'm on vacation, I'm not rushing to go anywhere. We take our time, to such an extent that we've been the only two people on a bus back to the resort. When we drive, and when we're the last ones out, it's much easier to find the car.

sknydave

Original Poster
Well that was the whole point. People are leaving at regular human speed and there are many in the back that want to leave at 100mph and use their strollers as battering rams.

shoppingnut

Not to mention the inconsiderate idiots who cut right in front of the moving ECV's and wonder why they got run down. This happened a few times when we were there in October, my mom was moving slowly with the crowd down Main Street and these stupid people ran right in front of her. I finally told her that if she hits them it's their own fault and not to worry about it. I also started walking about two feet in front of her with my arms spread out so no one could get in front of her so she could move and didn't have to worry. You wouldn't run in front of a moving car like that, so don't do it to an ECV, it's a moving vehicle too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom