Special Stuff for Birthdays?

AbbyDisney

During our trip, both my sister and my nephew will be having birthdays. I know that at dinner I can request a cake ahead of time. But - has anyone had anything else special happen at Disney on their birthday? I would like to make their birthdays extra special.
Abby

Fantasmic!329

Go to Guest Relations at any of the parks and get birthday pins. CMs go way out of their way to wish you a happy brithday.
If you let your wait staff know of the birthday, usually you can get some sort of special birthday dessert.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

if your staying onsite. Go to guest relations a few days PRIOR to the birthdays and let them know the names and dates of the birthdays. they will leave balloons and a special "card" in the room! my nephew got buzz & woody and my daughter got mickey & minnie, the cards said happy birthday "childs name" from characters name. its size of a 5 x7 photo (card is actually a photo).

also mention it when you eat. We ate lunch at Germany and they called the kids down, sang happy birthday to them in German and then the waiter brought out a special birthday cake with a mickey topper. big hit with the kids at no extra cost to the parents!

Upvote 0

vilegirl

I just got back from a birthday trip for my best friend 2 weeks ago and it was the best! I recommend Chef Mickey's because they really do a great job celebrating birthdays. All the characters came over and the server brought a signed placemat and a cupcake with candle. It was so great. :) She was so shocked, but she loved it. She turned 35 so I don't think she really expected it. :lol: The look on her face was priceless!

Upvote 0

JBSLJames

We let the Booking agent know ahead of time and had a nice card waiting for my daughter at check-in. Also, we did Chef Mickeys and the Princess Breakfast in Norway. Both locations went out of their way to may Sarah feel extra special. She got pins at each park and got a bunch of well wishing. Amazing how a Birthday can last 4 days :lookaroun

Upvote 0

jesserin

If the Garden Grill is open during your trip - that is a must for Birthdays... not only is the food fantastic but they really go over the top in celebrating!

Upvote 0

dylan0511

Something cool that happened with my daughter last year was, everywhere she went with her B-day pin, she got free ice cream. She loves those Toll House ice cream sandwhiches and it seemed like every ice cream stand or soda stand we went too, they gave her a free one. The one guy in Animal Kingdom even sang to her. It was cool. Breakfast at breakfastasouras was good too. They sang too. Chef Mickey's was cool too.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom