Special present

WiCKMaN

Original Poster
Hello all!

I'm writing this message because of a very special request. I'd like to give my girlfriend a special gift because we are together for almost 4 years.
The Lion King has been one of her favourite movies, with Simba (especially adult Simba) being one of her favourite characters.
I got the idea of giving her a (signed) drawing of Simba standing on Pride Rock in a proud kingly pose. I was thinking of asking the supervising animator of adult Simba, Ruben Aquino, for help with this gift. The only problem is, that I have no clue on how to get in contact with mr. Aquino.

Is there anyway anyone could help me?

Thanks in advance!

Remco

PixyDust

If you subscribe to imdbpro, you can get his contact/agent information. If you haven't checked out www.imdb.com before, you will love it! (Internet Movie Data Base) You can look up by actor, movie, etc.

As far as the imdbpro, you can get a 14 day free trial. Worth a try probably, as I can't think of another way to get the info off the top of my head.

I have one of the free memberships that allows me to post messages, but mostly I just go there to see how a guy I graduated with is doing. He does a lot of indie films, and they don't make it to our little town, so I check on him at imdb.

Hope you can get some use from this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom