Special Events Avatar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCA Fan

grizz, you asked for Walt, so here he is! :)

Attachments

• ava_walt.jpg
    ava_walt.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 202

Maria

I have a very hard time finding my own pictures to use for the contests... in all of them there is me or/and someone else so I can´t use them!

Here is one for the Millennium Celebration... if I can´t add something to it later, this will be my entry. I´ll try later to do so. :animwink: (I´m not sure if I went with the right size!)

Attachments

• millcelavatar.jpg
    millcelavatar.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 184

Main Street USA

Original Poster
10 entries so far guys and gals. Just a s a reminsder, only 15 will be let into the final voting, so give it your best shot!:)

Bobster

Here's my entry for the Special Events Avatar.

Steamboat_Kevin, sorry if this shot is so similar to yours.

Attachments

• special2.gif
    special2.gif
    16.7 KB · Views: 156

sillyspook13

"Come celebrate the holidays with everyone in the World!"

Holidays Around the World- Candlelight Processional

Attachments

• eventavatar.jpg
    eventavatar.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 134

DisneyCP2000

Special Events coming right up!
Avatar includes: Flower & Garden, Food & Wine, Marathon, 100 Years of Magic, Millennium Celebration, and Where Magic Lives.

I tried to squeeze Holidays Around the world but the images just didn't work. :( Oh well.

Attachments

• special_em1.gif
    special_em1.gif
    19.9 KB · Views: 137

Blizz

I dont know if anyone can get this to fit the size (20kb or less), I am unsure of how to do that. But here is what I came up with, its not much, but if I can get it to fit, it will be my entry.

Attachments

• specialav.gif
    specialav.gif
    213.8 KB · Views: 164

DisneyCP2000

NICE ENTRY :D. I'd like to help...but gotta get up early for work :hurl: in the morn. Try this...Cut down the number of transition frames. Instead of 5 between two major frames cut it down to 3. It'll be a bit choppy but at least it'll be getting closer to 20. Also you can try resizing the images under 160X160. That'll cut the image size down too. :D Hope this helped a bit.

DisneyWonders07

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
Make sure it's under 160X160 pixels or it won't be entered in the contest. :(

oh ok thanks! *goes to fix it now*:) btw, nothing to do with this thread, but do you like my MK avatar on the left of the screen? I've entered it into the MK avatar contest!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom