Special Dining on Thanksgiving

Wendymom65

Does anyone know if any of the restaurants in WDW (part. MK) do a special dinner on Thanksgiving? I know the Liberty tree normally serves Turkey, but just wondered if anyone else does something special??? THANKS!

imamouse

We went to WDW last year during Thanksgiving, and yes, almost every restaurant serves a Thanksgiving dinner of some sort. I called in August to make PS for Thanksgiving Day and did not have much to choose from in the MK. It was either the Crystal Palace at 9:50 PM, or Tony's Town Square at 7:20 PM. Although Tony's is an Italian restaurant, they were serving a holiday meal that consisted of turkey Marsala, whipped sweet potatoes, and green beans. Desert was pecan pie instead of pumpkin pie. It was good, but a little less traditional than my children were expecting. All was forgotten however, when the SpectroMagic parade came by just as desert was served. We had excellent viewing since we were dining on the restaurant's porch and the staff would not allow anyone to stand in front of our table. :sohappy:

My advice to you is to call ASAP and spend as much time as you need to with the CM to decide where and when you'd like to have dinner. They have menus for all of the restaurants and can provide you with all the details, including descriptions and locations, that will assist you with your decision. Have your credit card ready because you must pay in advance (at least I had to last year) and cancel 48 hours prior to your PS in order to receive a refund.

We actually saw some people on Thanksgiving morning at our resort's Guest Relations trying to find somewhere, anywhere, to have dinner. And they seemed surprised that everything was already booked. :veryconfu Amazing!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom