Speaking of Memory Maker...

dreamfinder

Thanks Englanddg, almost expected another charge to print :)

It depends on what you buy. If you purchase Memory Maker, you will be entitled to a download of any active pictures in your account. You will also be given a release so that you can get copies printed wherever. If you purchase the Photopass Archive CD, you will be sent a DVD containing copies of the active pictures in your account, along with that same release. You can then again get them printed wherever. If you don't purchase either, but rather simply have the Photopass photographers take your picture, you can pay to either download the picture, or to be sent a print of the picture. If you purchase the download, you will once again get that release, and can get it printed wherever.

cw1982

Original Poster
Another update, in case anyone wants to know:

DH and I took several pictures during our trip, and I always let the photopass photographers do pictures on their cameras as well as my phone so that they could get credit for their work. I got to playing around on the website when we got home and realized that everything that got attached to our magic bands is in my photopass account! I have two options for downloading the pictures: I can download all of them for $169 (so twenty bucks more than prepaying memory maker) or I can buy individual ones for $15 each. For us, I'm thinking we'll buy a few of them and call it a day, since most of their shots are identical to what we have on my phone... but it's nice to know that we still have that option, and that the photopass option is cheaper than buying memory maker at the park (it's $200 if you buy it once you get to WDW).

The only difference I know of between the two is that memory maker includes the ride photos that automatically get scanned to your band on certain rides. Had I known that at the time, I would have asked the people working those pictures to scan my band, and they would be on my photopass account as well (I think). Oh well! I probably wouldn't have bought those anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom