Spain Pavillion at Food & Wine Festival

copper

Original Poster
Has construction on the Spain Pavillion in Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival already begun? I was surprised when I read that Spain was again being added to the Food & Wine festival. The F&W is only a month away and I haven't seen Spain being mentioned anywhere.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Yes, they have begun working on the pavillion for it, been working on it for about a week and a half now, give or take a few days.

Apparently, this will be a reoccuring thing every year for the pavillion, build it, keep it up a month or so afterwards, tear it down, build it again in Sept for the next one.

Stitch79

Just add the country already! :rolleyes: Jeez.....just seems odd to put up that pavillon each year. Seems like Spain would be much better to put up something permanent, but what do I know. :hammer:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
It is odd to keep putting it up and taking it down. I saw it last year, it was very nicely done. I will look forward to visiting it again.

Now if they will just serve the same sangria that they did last year, I will spend plenty of time in Spain! :p

aim

They should just build it already. But my guess is that it is cheaper this way :veryconfu Does anyone have pictures of it?

Rototom

Just put it in!

My wife and I went last year, and to me all the Spanish Pavillion show is the need for a new country.

There wasn't much to it, but it was great seeing something new (that didn't replace something old as well!)

triparkal

I was talking to a couple of Epcot higher-ups a few months ago about new pavillions and they said any new pavillion added to Epcot is required to have an actual attraction... CircleVision movies just won't cut it anymore.
But a spain pavillion would be really cool.
-john v

aim

Originally posted by triparkal
I was talking to a couple of Epcot higher-ups a few months ago about new pavillions and they said any new pavillion added to Epcot is required to have an actual attraction... CircleVision movies just won't cut it anymore.
But a spain pavillion would be really cool.
-john v

That's true. I don't even remember the last time I watched any of those CircleVision movies. I think they are boring.:snore:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom