spaceship earth

GServo84

Originally posted by Keyblader Ax
I love that smell, it smells so much like bacon in my opinion.

Ahh, I love riding Spaceship Earth to be reminded of breakfast foods. Try the grits in the western scene.

raven

I used to hate that smell because I related it to the scene as burning flesh! But now I kind of like it.

Am I wrong or is that smell also on Kili River Rapids at the burning forest scene?

1stStarIC2nite

Ah! But we all know our favorite smell is the one from the stinkbug on It's Tought to Be A Bug!!

..... Just kidding!

Man that stuff is terrible :cry: :hurl:

tztowerofterror

Originally posted by raven
I used to hate that smell because I related it to the scene as burning flesh! But now I kind of like it.

Am I wrong or is that smell also on Kili River Rapids at the burning forest scene?

you're right...right before the big drop when you go through the burning forest there is the burning smell.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by orlpassholder
If I am correct you can buy the smell at any major grocery store. It is just liquid smoke blown in that area
Unless it comes trademarked with the little mouse ears on it, it's not the same. :lol:

You could tell me it was the same smell all day long, but until you show me where the Disney emblem is on it, I'm not believing you.

jeanylaser031

space ship earth

:hurl: i think that space ship earth has need to change that why i came to disneyworld last week. and i wouldn't go to space ship earth into disney change space ship earth.

Happy birthday Mickey Mouse 75 years keep your adventures.

tztowerofterror

Re: space ship earth

Originally posted by jeanylaser031
:hurl: i think that space ship earth has need to change that why i came to disneyworld last week. and i wouldn't go to space ship earth into disney change space ship earth.

Happy birthday Mickey Mouse 75 years keep your adventures.

um....english maybe?:confused: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom