News Spaceship Earth Refurb - 2 Year Closure

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
The whole ride needs an update. Start off by replacing the vehicles. Update the seats for more comfortability and lessen the Omnimover noise.

Next if you’re gonna have the ”Choose your Own Future” still applied, gives us some new animation and choices.

Redo Project Tomorrow while you’re at it.
I think the only semi-popular option to keep a “choose your own future” on descent screens would be if they brought back the original three Horizons ending options and let your car pick one of them each time

Phicinfan

Also, handicap loads and unloads from the exit on Spaceship Earth, so people in the regular load area wouldn’t see the loading (or unloading) issue from where they are anyway
First issue I was standing right there, as they were looking at turntable on load. Other three while on ride called out mechanical issue, so again, it was not a loading issue.

aladdin2007

I think the only semi-popular option to keep a “choose your own future” on descent screens would be if they brought back the original three Horizons ending options and let your car pick one of them each time
while I dont want the dumb screens at all, it would be fun to see those again.

Epcot82Guy

I would also be ok with it if it wasn't purely on that little screen. I think it would be cool if the environment in the descent changed based on what people select. Like - seeing a future, and you can push a button on ride - and that appears in the tunnel.

But, my vote would still be a restoration of Tomorrow's Child with an inspiring ending.

The Colonel

here is the new happy ending- choose your future

AI causes mass unemployment destroying economies causing widespread poverty and making the vast majority of humanity subject to the mercy of the welfare state
Climate Change leads to the extinction of humanity
Petty squabbling among nations results in nuclear holocaust
Remnants of the human species survives the above trials but it leads to a post apocalyptic dark age

But on the bright side, God is Dead, and we can all look forward to the infinite void of eternal nothingness

Welcome to the future! Or should I say your future!

Epcot82Guy

AI causes mass unemployment destroying economies causing widespread poverty and making the vast majority of humanity subject to the mercy of the welfare state
Remnants of the human species survives the above trials but it leads to a post apocalyptic dark age

But on the bright side, God is Dead, and we can all look forward to the infinite void of eternal nothingness

And the Wall-E parking lot markers show their purpose...

Rhinocerous

Premium Member

Sponsored by Hostess Twinkies

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom