Spaceship Earth and and Astronaut?

Captain Hank

My one request for a SSE rehab...Movable and Padded Headrests!!!!!
Right now, the headrests are at just the wrong height so it can get kind of painful for me, especially on the way back down.

Originally posted by imagineer boy
IMO, Epcot shouldn't have any rollercoasters, but have the most thrilling non-roller coasters ever. Leave the roller coasters to the other Disney parks.

Why shouldn't it have roller coasters? You don't think they'll have those in the future. And what makes simulators so special? Sure, they shouldn't go crazy with it. Remember too, disney is notorious for making people forget what kinda ride they're on with the experience, so if they do it right, it could be ok, but not in place of SSE.

doombuggie

Those Astronauts were from horizons NOT SSE. They had air blowing out of the stationas though they were boosters...but it was definatlky horizons!

darkrose

Originally posted by mhead
threre were astronauts in Horizons but there were also Astonauts in the top of SSE.

You're right, I distinctly remember seeing astronauts working on a satellite and I think one with an ECV pack (but I'm not sure, might be a different ride)..

But I do remember astronauts being on the top of SSE because I commented to my wife the first time we rode it together (in 2001) that the astronauts were gone.

I also remember hour+ waits to get onto the ride, but that's a different story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom