Space Mtn. & Buzz & Castle Update for Nov.

bryon1

Original Poster
SPACE>
They have finalized the last bit of the outside work and have re-built the last open hole in the bulding for the install of the track. The roadway along side of Space has reopened to thru backstage traffic.

Some Space parts like the Ride Ops board has been shipped in to backstage. Painters have been going to town with the black paint. Lots of big painters buckets outside. Still no sighting of ride vehicles.

BUZZ>
You can see the flourecent "buzz" green to the molding of the outside of the Rocket Rods building from the hub. Definatly not the same color of ther rest of Tomorrowland. Support beams have been installed for fast pass. Ride vehicles have been spoted, but they were covered in silver wrapping so you couldnt see them.

CASTLE>
The castle has had all of its construction walls taken down and you can walk thru the castle once again. Theres even "pixi dust" sparkles on the bench seating. It looks really good. The pictures you see dont do it justice. Scafolding is now on the far right turret to add the blue tile to it.

The castle will stay how it is with Holiday dressings then will receive its "jewels" after the first of the year. The "cable" for tinkerbell has been removed, infact the end tower has been removed and a "tree" has been installed ints place.

Parks have been light durring the weekdays in preping for the holidays.

netenyahoo

What are they planning to do with Tink? I assume she is going to return, but will have to have a different flight path because a tree was put in the way.

xfkirsten

netenyahoo said:
What are they planning to do with Tink? I assume she is going to return, but will have to have a different flight path because a tree was put in the way.

Weren't they gnna have a novel new Tinkerbell, instead? I heard something about her flying around the castle, waaaaay back when the 50th stuff was announced. I'd assume that means a new flight path, too.

MerHearted

netenyahoo said:

Have her go through the tree! That would be funny. :lol: :lookaroun

bryon1

Original Poster
My assumption for tink is that she will fly from the castle to the matterhorn hence the new opening cut into the top of the matterhorn...I could be wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom