Space Mountain with Lights on ??

Jakester

Original Poster
I was at Magic Kingdom last night and was riding Space Mountain was was wondering if it was really not busy and not alot of people where riding if you could request a flight with the lights on ??

plaz10

I don't think they would do it. But I would like to ride w/lights on.

I've been through TTA when Space had the lights on - but thats the closest I've gotten.

It's a Disney Bucket list type of thing. Might not be super cool but cool to say that you've done it.

Jakester

Original Poster
I don't think they would do it. But I would like to ride w/lights on.

I've been through TTA when Space had the lights on - but thats the closest I've gotten.

It's a Disney Bucket list type of thing. Might not be super cool but cool to say that you've done it.

Closest ive gotten to it is riding space mountain with the people mover lights on (on the Omega side)

mergatroid

I was at Magic Kingdom last night and was riding Space Mountain was was wondering if it was really not busy and not alot of people where riding if you could request a flight with the lights on ??

I'm 99% certain they wouldn't sorry, as others have said it's not that exciting but I can understand the desire to do it. Here's a video to show you what you're actually missing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXyTPdOjWlo

mergatroid

who ever shot that video did a great job but now i know i prefer lights off

True, it was after all designed to be in the dark where it's at its best. A bit like riding the Jungle Cruise on a bike if it was drained of water, would be interesting to see but wouldn't be as entertaining.

wizards8507

188732_1002815479182_1488690115_15433_2263_n.jpg

Texas84

I've ridden it when there was a lot of light filtering in from somewhere. You could see the tracks ans supports. Not much fun.

kylewr86

Been on people mover when its shut down and broken.It is kewl to see the tracks on inside but it would kill the magic to ride in complete light.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom