Space Mountain wait times with Tron Lightcycle

thomas998

Lets not forget Fantasyland. Crowds will spread into the the new part and the old on that side of the Castle. Especially if that once quoet walkway opens between Tron and Storybook Circus.
Hadn't thought of that, I'm trying to remember what attractions in that area will be attractive to the older kids and adults I expect to be drawn to Tron... I'm thinking maybe some might do barnstormer but even it seems a little of a kiddie coaster for the people that I expect will be drawn to Tron.

Kamikaze

When the see Space Mountain is a 30 or 45 minute wait and Tron is 160... Yes, they will drop one for the other no matter how old the ride is. When they have already gotten there you will find some that just settle.

But your imaginary guest is one that would never visit Tomorrowland except for Tron. But once they are there, will ride Space Mountain even though they never wanted to ride it before (wouldn't even go near it). You are completely making this person up.

Kamikaze

I came here to post that very thing. I wouldn't mind seeing Space Mountain closed indefinitely to have the entire track replaced.

It will happen, but probably not for a while after the Tron opening. You have the entire 50th to get through and probably more. Just as Star Tours is on the block to be replaced/repurposed, but they are waiting for the SWGE hype to die down and the 50th, and will do it sometime after.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom