Space 220

Megamazing

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
How does everyone like Space 220? We had dinner there last night because it's been the #1 thing my husband has wanted to do since moving here. The experience and atmosphere are all really cool. We didn't find the food to be worth the price, though. It was GOOD but not worth the $200 bill (we each had a mocktail, no alcohol.) I definitely don't think we'd eat there again unless we were with friends who wanted to go. I had the caesar for my starter, short rib for my entree and the chocolate cheesecake for dessert. My husband had the burrata for his starter, pork chop entree and carrot cake for dessert.

aladdin2007

It was pretty good till the most recent menu change. Now its not worth the prices at all and nowhere near as good with the changes and poor menu selection.

LittleMerman

I've been twice, once in the restaurant and once in the lounge and loved it both times. My food was great, service was awesome. The cocktails were really sugary and borderline gross so the second time I just stuck to wine which was great.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
We sat at the bar last night. Had a couple of glittery beers and the tomahawk pork chop which was amazingly good. The polenta and hash was a bit salty. The watermelon app was excellent. The carrot cake was great but the whipped topping was salty but I think that was intentional to play off the sweetness of the carrot cake.

Would do it again on a special occasion.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
They change the menu almost quarterly. Not a bad thing most times, but they have to have something you really like to make it worth the price and aggravation. Good seared Tuna or Scallops will always bring my wife to the table.

StantonZ

We ate at Space220 in early June (late lunch) and loved it! Both the salad (Caesar) and meal (Salmon). In fact, I have had some of the best salmon ever in EPCOT; I heard they raise/farm/whatever their own salmon for use in the park (it certainly seems consistent across multiple EPCOT restaurants). We actually prefer sitting in the "lounge" (albeit at a table) to sitting down near the windows.

Hcalvert

A one and done for my family. We had lounge reservations. One deciding factor of not going back is that they stopped accepting the annual pass discount at dinner---only lunch now gets a discount.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Here's a question, where exactly is considered the 'lounge' part, is it just the part where the bar is?
The actual bar has seating but there are also several tables in the lounge area, which is elevated a little above the dining area. You can just have drinks, order from the appetizer menu or do the 3 course menu - it’s up to you. We booked the lounge for the experience and had great views of space from our table as we enjoyed our drinks.

Chi84

Premium Member
The actual bar has seating but there are also several tables in the lounge area, which is elevated a little above the dining area. You can just have drinks, order from the appetizer menu or do the 3 course menu - it’s up to you. We booked the lounge for the experience and had great views of space from our table as we enjoyed our drinks.
It’s a pretty large area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom