Souvenir question

GrumpyFannyPack

Original Poster
The last time we were at Epcot, my son saw a golf ball in the Test Track gift shop with the Test Track logo on it. Now he has decided that when we go back next month he wants golf balls from a bunch of different rides. Is that even something that exists? I vaguely recall the Test Track ball, but don't think I ever saw them anywhere else. Anyone else know if they are out there? Like a Splash Mountain golf ball?

French Quarter

I'm not sure about attraction-specific golf balls but if you go play mini golf in WDW you'll get a souvenir golf ball with Mickey and Minnie on it.

Phonedave

They sell character golf balls in a number of shops. Specifically I know the Emporium does, in the end near Casey's

I remember a set of park themed golf balls somewhere in my hazy memory, but I don't recall when or where I saw them.

-dave

Helena123

I'm not sure about attraction themed golf balls but if you're looking for golf balls as souvenirs they sell packs of them with characters on in the "Team Mickey" store in DD and probably elsewhere too :)

me_stitch

Premium Member
I'm an avid golfer so I bought a set in '08 when we were in DW and when we went to DL last year I wanted to get a set and couldn't find one anywhere that said '09 on them. SO, if anybody on here has a DL golfball with '09 on it let me know. :animwink:

jac07024

I've only ever seen character golf balls and if memory serves me correctly you could buy a four pack and each ball had a logo of one of the parks on it.

dreamfinder

I believe I have seen some, but nothing constant enough to collect on a given trip. Over time, you may be able to to pick up some related to WDW, characters, parks, I recall seeing generic flag printed ones for some of the countries, but that was about it. Nothing for the attractions themselves.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom