Souvenir Maps

91JLovesDisney

Original Poster
I will delete this post eventually, but my mom wanted me to ask whether or not anyone knew if Disneyland/WDW still sold souvenir maps? Like the bigger wall maps you used to be able to purchase.
Thanks! :D

JIMINYCR

Sorry, years ago Disney had a promotion where they could be ordered and personalized but that was stopped. They were very nice collectable maps that could be wall displayed... I still have my set. The best you can do is print off the downloaded maps from various fan sites. These would be like the ones youd get at the front of the parks and in the resorts.

91JLovesDisney

Original Poster
Sorry, years ago Disney had a promotion where they could be ordered and personalized but that was stopped. They were very nice collectable maps that could be wall displayed... I still have my set. The best you can do is print off the downloaded maps from various fan sites. These would be like the ones youd get at the front of the parks and in the resorts.
Ok! Thanks for letting me know - we have a couple as well, but still wish we could buy them with updated attractions :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom