Souvenir Cups in Disney Springs?

Wngo905

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
It appears that we are taking an impromptu Resort Only DVC Point rental trip in two weeks (haven't gotten room confirmation yet, but should soon.) We are not going to the Parks but plan to go to the pool, resort sightsee and do a lot of Disney Springs the few days we are there.
Our latest thing is to collect the Souvenir Cups you can get in the parks like at Ice Cream Parlor or a kiosk. I use them and the regular dining mugs daily for my coffee at work. Does anywhere at Disney Springs (such as Ghirardelli) have the fountain souvenir cups for $5.95? If so, do you know what the is the current theme of the cups?

FYI, I am drinking from my Halloween Mickey Mouse Ghost Hunters themed cup right now:)

TIA!!!

Jon81uk

The only souvenir glasses I can think of at Disney Springs are the cocktail glasses at Jock's Hanger Bar. There might also be Starbucks ones.

But world of Disney will sell lots of empty mugs and cups.

DisneyFans4Life

If you're referring to the souvenir mugs you get at restaurants (like the Country Bears Jamborre jug you get right outside the theatre), I don't think those will be available anywhere at Disney Springs. If I'm not mistaken, you can only get those types of mugs at the specific locations that offer them.

Wngo905

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
The only souvenir glasses I can think of at Disney Springs are the cocktail glasses at Jock's Hanger Bar. There might also be Starbucks ones.

But world of Disney will sell lots of empty mugs and cups.
Thanks but I am looking for the souvenir mugs, like the ones you get with a meal plan, but are sold in a few locations in the parks with a root beer float or one fountain drink fill for $5.99.

Like this... http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/97/21/ad/9721ad3cf1c77464bd742f7eb225f45a.jpg

Jon81uk

Thanks but I am looking for the souvenir mugs, like the ones you get with a meal plan, but are sold in a few locations in the parks with a root beer float or one fountain drink fill for $5.99.

Like this... http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/97/21/ad/9721ad3cf1c77464bd742f7eb225f45a.jpg

Unless there is a kiosk selling one in Marketplace, or the food court inside Disney Quest, I don't think Disney Springs / Downtown Disney have ever offered anything like that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom