Southwest - Nashville to Orlando RT ($115)

orangecard

Original Poster
I've been thinking about a quick trip to WDW before my annual pass expires in August (I plan on getting another AP, but I want to wait until closer to the end of the year), but the airfares haven't been great. I've seen a couple of Ding specials that would require flying in the middle of the week or flying to Tampa instead of Orlando.

This morning (7/11/06), I checked the Southwest site, and they are having some specials to Florida for travel between August 17 and October 27. I managed to get roundtrip airfare from Nashville to Orlando for $115.60, and there seemed to be plenty of available flights for the times I checked in August.

orangecard

Original Poster
These aren't Ding fares. There is a link to the deal on the Southwest homepage. I don't think this special was there yesterday. I've been checking fares on a pretty regular basis for the past few weeks. You can book through July 27, but I'm guessing that the weekend flights will fill up fast. I had my pick of flights on Friday, August 18 and Sunday, August 20 when I made my purchase about an hour ago.

popsicletrees

Thanks for the information! I just booked my flight for the same price! The total was half of what prices they were giving me last week. I'm flying in the middle of the week so I got the flight times I wanted!

orangecard

Original Poster
I'm glad I could help. I was also finding fares over $200. It's not quite as good as the fares I got the same time last year, but I'll take it. Now, it's time to reserve a room.

Nemo14

I got an e-mail from them this morning and got flights from Providence to Orlando for $59.00! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom