Southwest has a 40th Anniversary Special

MuchLovedMama

Original Poster
If you're looking for airfare for dates 8/23-11/16 you may want to check out Southwest today. They're having a 72 hour sale celebrating their 40 years. I'm not going til next year but I like watching the prices and as of yesterday it would've cost me about $1200 for my family of 4 but with this special it would've cost me $725. Looks like some good deals. Good luck!!! :)

NYwdwfan

I looked this morning - Orlando is not one of the airports but West Palm and Tampa are. Pretty good deals depending on where you are coming from!

captainkidd

If you can actually get on the website, you'll see that you can type Orlando in and get some $80 deals. Suckily for us, both Labor Day and Columbus Day are blacked out.

MuchLovedMama

Original Poster
Well that stinks. Every flight on the dates that I looked at were $80 per way. Thought maybe there were less blackouts than usual with this deal but maybe not.

NYwdwfan

I stand corrected - I tried again and there they were. Wish I could commit to trip dates - still hoping for a deal.

Todd L

I looked this morning - Orlando is not one of the airports but West Palm and Tampa are. Pretty good deals depending on where you are coming from!

We called and got them to cut our airfare by $600 for our trip in October.

We got it as a credit , called Dvc and booked another trip for March 2012.

Amazing deal!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom