Southwest Airlines Disney Trip Sweepstakes

DfromATX

Original Poster
Did you win?

Just wondering if any of y'all entered the sweepstakes. It was a 50th anniversary celebration sweepstakes to win a trip for 4 to Disney World with airfare by Southwest. I entered faithfully everyday, but I guess I didn't win. The contest ended on the 16th and I haven't been notified of my trip yet. 😭

JIMINYCR

Nope..:arghh::arghh::arghh: I enter all the Disney sweeps that get announced and never get the big prize. Only time I got somewhat lucky was during the Year of a Million Dreams contest. I got a couple of lanyards with pins and Mickey hats.

Weather_Lady

I entered it. I'll enter any reputable sweepstakes that comes along, so long as the prize is one I know we could really use.

I didn't win, but I'll survive, LOL. Hopefully some families for whom a Disney trip would be a big financial hardship, or who'd never been before, won some of the trips. I'll keep entering these types of things, though -- it's always fun to dream.

lucky2000

Did you win?

Just wondering if any of y'all entered the sweepstakes. It was a 50th anniversary celebration sweepstakes to win a trip for 4 to Disney World with airfare by Southwest. I entered faithfully everyday, but I guess I didn't win. The contest ended on the 16th and I haven't been notified of my trip yet. 😭
I entered faithfully as well and did not win I guess. I was looking to try and see if anyone won! I can't find anything but this :)

DfromATX

Original Poster
I entered faithfully as well and did not win I guess. I was looking to try and see if anyone won! I can't find anything but this :)

I entered every day too! I looked to see if anyone was talking about it, but I didn't find anything either. My thinking was that no one said anything because it would lessen their chances to win ha ha. There's another sweepstakes... I got an email from Disney vacation club saying if I watched their video I would get 10 entries into their contest to win a trip. So I did it and that video was like 30 minutes long and so boring!! The things I'll do! 🤣

DfromATX

Original Poster
was it interactive? If not, that's when you hit play and go do something else.
Now you tell me, ha ha! No, just had to hit submit at the end. I watched it all for the most part, stopping every few minutes and it let me pick up where I left off. It was about 2 families and their stories on becoming vacation club members and incredibly boring. Although one family had been original members for 30 years. I had to admire them for that lol.

One time I watched another DVC video that a rep sent me and I got a $25 gift card credit just for watching. I bought some Minnie pj's with it. :happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom