Source Audio

wbostic12

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I’ve been looking online at Source audio versions of some of the fireworks/nighttime spectaculars, and I was curious, what rhyme or reason (if there is any at all) is there about what source audio becomes public? I was able to find LuminAria from DCA 2001 just fine, but for some reason, Fantasmic 2.0 and WOC:Season of Light, among others currently running, are just not there. Am I looking in the wrong place, and why am I able to easily find this ancient audio but not constantly running audio?

I’ve been looking online at Source audio versions of some of the fireworks/nighttime spectaculars, and I was curious, what rhyme or reason (if there is any at all) is there about what source audio becomes public? I was able to find LuminAria from DCA 2001 just fine, but for some reason, Fantasmic 2.0 and WOC:Season of Light, among others currently running, are just not there. Am I looking in the wrong place, and why am I able to easily find this ancient audio but not constantly running audio?

The problem is that the American parks tend not to release any of their fireworks soundtracks. LuminAria dates from an earlier era when cd's were somewhat regularly released. None of the World of Color shows received an official soundtrack release, though for several of the shows perfect source audio leaked out and can be found on YouTube. That is not the case, unfortunately, for Season of Light, which is a real shame because it was a gorgeous show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom