• Yes, get rid of it

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • No, keep it. It's pretty cool.

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Original Poster
Do you think that they should get rid of Sounds Dangerous starring Drew Carrey or should they keep it? i think they should get rid of it. The whole concept of the show is stupid and you sit in darkness the whole show.

Tot Fan

Get Rid of It!

I say get rid of it. I don't like Drew Carey. I've heard he's a real jerk when you meet him in person. :p

Nifty

I liked it the way it was before.

I liked the older Monster Sound Show, starring Chevy Chase and Martin Short. It was more entertaining and allowed for crowd interaction. I kinda miss that version. Sounds Dangerous is kinda lame comparitively, but does show off the 3D sound thing. Anyway, I wouldn't be sad if Sounds Dangerous were to go for something else, but having said that, I will go see Sounds Dangerous the next time I go to the Studios.

(That wasn't a run on sentence was it?) Heh...

SykedOwt

I Think It Fun, But The Could Do Something about the Headphones, Jeez How Dirty are those thing? You Think They Carry (No Pun Intended) Diseases.

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Original Poster
Re: I liked it the way it was before.

Originally posted by Nifty
I liked the older Monster Sound Show, starring Chevy Chase and Martin Short. It was more entertaining and allowed for crowd interaction. I kinda miss that version. Sounds Dangerous is kinda lame comparitively, but does show off the 3D sound thing. Anyway, I wouldn't be sad if Sounds Dangerous were to go for something else, but having said that, I will go see Sounds Dangerous the next time I go to the Studios.
I loved the Monster Sound Show it was so fun watching the video and having people put in there own soundtrack. I was pretty mad when I heard they got rid of it.

Wishingtree

It's still a good show. I wouldn't mind if it was replaced with something new or the movie changed. I just wouldn't want to see it closed altogether.

Jim

Rocknrollergrl

I really enjoy that show, I think it is very entertaining and funny. You get a perfect mental picture of what's going on. It is a nice way to know that you still have an imagination :)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I'd like to see something new....i feel sorry for the CM that has to man that attraction..I never see anybody go in there.

Yellow Shoes

I love the idea of a show about sound effects. It is appropriate to the movie theme of MGM.

But the Drew Carey show is getting tired.

It seems that this show would be fairly easy and inexpensive to change.

TURKEY

Drew Carry was real cool when I met him in the parks one day when I wasn't working.

I think it should be kept as long as there is another project green lit and ready to start construction on once its closed.

The show is cute for the first time or two. After that it isn't that great and can become boring for most. But so can lots of other shows/attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom