Sound-Absorbing Walls

Club Cooloholic

Between rooms though?
Yeah, that I am not sure about. But the clearest answer would be a free standing structure into itself.
A Cabin, some are super expensive like the Wilderness Lodge ones but the Fort Wilderness ones aren't bad. The Treehouses at Saratoga can be reasonable of renting points.

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
Original Poster
Yeah, that I am not sure about. But the clearest answer would be a free standing structure into itself.
A Cabin, some are super expensive like the Wilderness Lodge ones but the Fort Wilderness ones aren't bad. The Treehouses at Saratoga can be reasonable of renting points.
I stayed in a cabin almost a year ago. It was surprisingly wonderful. The relative isolation is a plus.

Gitson Shiggles

Original Poster
Walls, floors and ceilings between rooms are required to have a minimum sound transmission class (STC) rating of 45.
7829189F-58B9-41DF-ADF5-EBAC30559B8A.jpeg

Hopefully, we don’t have neighbors that mind loud adulting up to several times a day.

Gitson Shiggles

Original Poster
Where was it? I debate doing the Treehouses, but they are so remote from a lot of the services I dont know if we would like it, but for big groups it can't be beat.
Fort Wilderness on the 2500 loop. They can easily fit up to 4 adults and two children.
The remoteness of Treehouses would be a drawback, but I wonder if a golf cart could be rented like at Fort Wilderness. I recommend renting one if you ever stay at Fort Wilderness.

jaklgreen

View attachment 491650
Hopefully, we don’t have neighbors that mind loud adulting up to several times a day.

If you go off of this chart and with my past experiences, I would say that most resorts are between a 30 and 35. I can definitely hear people talking in the rooms next to me but can not make out all of the words. I can definitely make out what they are saying when they start yelling at their kids.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom