Sort-of New

slinkyman

Original Poster
Hello,

I recently signed up here on WDWMagic. I've been looking at this site for News, Rumors, and Updates since the beginning of 2005 but never found a real reason to join. I've been to Walt Disney World since '98 (10 years, woot) and still love going twice a year. :)

Some of you who played Virtual Magic Kingdom may know me from there. I played VMK since 2005 and ever since they closed the kingdom I have tried looking for sites to go to. Sadly none of them had the "Disney" feel as much as this site.

I hope to see everyone around this site. It looks just as awesome as it has for the past three years. ;)

One quick question before I go here - Under what category do I post Digital Graphic Artwork I've made on Photoshop? (It's not always scrapbooking or WDW photos I've taken, most of the time it's just small Disney artwork I create)

Thanks,
slinkyman

slinkyman

Original Poster
Hello and welcome (officially)! :wave:

Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but there's a new thread: Magically Manipulated Picture of the Day. That might be a good fit!

Welcome to the board. I look forward to seeing some of your photos.:wave:

Thank you very much for the welcoming. :animwink:

It's not exactly manipulated photos or pictures from the parks, it's graphics I created in Photoshop.

Here is a quick example of a Cast Member Badge I created:

slinkymanspaceshipearthbadgecopy.png

This site might not have a Disney Graphics section/post. If it doesn't, do you know where the best place is for me to post a thread about my graphics?

Thanks again,
slinkyman

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom