Sorry to ask this but

lighteningqueen

Original Poster
I have not been on the forum since before our last trip to WDW in Jan this year..nd of Dec, before this past 2 days,actually Is there yet?? a release of any free dining in Dec yet? I want to book another trip and see if I really can have a better time than we did in Jan.. Worst month ever to go for sure and it will be our last time when nothing is going on holiday wise.. So to be able to go I need to see if there is any free dining or to figure out how much more it will cost us to pay out of pocket.. 900.00 is steep for us to pay for the plan for the 8 days. We couldn't eat that much food dollar wise in a year.. never.. I know some dont like it.. But free dining has not ruined the food the economy has, they like everyone else are skimping on cheaper brands of food and less of it to make up for it without having to go up even more. So no bashing of this subject.. Just want to know if anything has been released yet for the rest of this year. I can't find it if it was.. Thanks so much

lighteningqueen

Original Poster
Ok so nothing yet. I could not remember when we got it last year for our Dec trip then moved it to Jan ONLY because dear son in law had a huge deer hunt with Pepsi.. I know I will never go there again in Jan only if they gave the trip away and only if splash and big thunder and many others were not down for something or another,, Thanks I will watch then before I book.,

jpittore1

We went in January 2011...we loved the low crowd volume...The two rides that I can remember were down were Splash Mountain and the Steamboat. We just did a long weekend over Martin Luther King Jr. weekend with the children and could walk on many popular rides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom