Sorcerers of MK set on EASY only UFN

TronAThon

Yes Shane that is true. However it loses repeatability to those who are looking to experience the harder levels. Which is the main reason to power up your spell cards.

DisDadEddie

Hopefully they will add additional portals around the park to spread the crowds out some more.I played during testing in January so there were no lines at all, maybe one other person at a portal. I don't know if I have the patience to wait in a giant line to play, those who are on vacation have limited time to play.I would love to play again on my trip in August, but I don't want my daughter to miss out on other things standing in line for half an hour each portal.I have also heard about traders sitting at the portals harassing players for cards. Everyone should be able to enjoy the game especially little kids. Maybe they should activate the other modes after a certain time each night for the people interested. Overall this is a game and people should be able to enjoy it.

GLaDOS

Hopefully they will add additional portals around the park to spread the crowds out some more.

God I hope not. There's already a ton of them as is. Add a few to Tomorrowland, sure. But there doesn't need to be anymore in established areas or they run the risk of ruining the atmosphere even more.

invader

God I hope not. There's already a ton of them as is. Add a few to Tomorrowland, sure. But there doesn't need to be anymore in established areas or they run the risk of ruining the atmosphere even more.

With the exception of Fantasyland (which will probably be expanded post New Fantasyland) I can't agree with you. From reports I've seen online I thought it would be awful but it can actually bring people into areas that weren't used at an earlier point (Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Square portals).

dreamfinder

Hopefully they will add additional portals around the park to spread the crowds out some more.I played during testing in January so there were no lines at all, maybe one other person at a portal. I don't know if I have the patience to wait in a giant line to play, those who are on vacation have limited time to play.I would love to play again on my trip in August, but I don't want my daughter to miss out on other things standing in line for half an hour each portal.I have also heard about traders sitting at the portals harassing players for cards. Everyone should be able to enjoy the game especially little kids. Maybe they should activate the other modes after a certain time each night for the people interested. Overall this is a game and people should be able to enjoy it.

I'm still waiting for an online/out of park addition to the game. Can't be that hard to convert the same backend tech to use your web cam. Will help to reduce the need for additional portals in park. And help to sell the inevitable add on packs as people have an additional way to use them. I think that will help to ease up on some of the crowds.

jjharvpro

Not really happy with this decision, but it makes sense to control crowds I guess. However, the difficulty is the main reason why people are coming back. With the cards having increasing power and the re-playability being implemented, it's making me want to go back so badly! I thoroughly enjoyed the game and think it's a great addition. I truly am looking forward to the future of this (Tomorrowland, New Fantasyland, more stories). I think the Easy Enforcement is only temporary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom