Sorcerer Mickey returns to Fantasmic

scoobygirl39541

I am literally sitting here after the 8pm performance and Sorcerer Mickey was a total no-show. Same as when we saw it last Wednesday. I'm really disappointed as we fought the crowds because he was supposed to be back.

On a positive note, John Smith swung around the mountain which he didn't do last week.

wow really? You went all around my dates and he was there when I went on Sunday :shrug:

mm52200

How long have Robin Hood and Mushu been part of the finale? I haven't seen Robin Hood in a while, and I do not recall ever seeing Mushu. Pretty neat if you ask me.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but Mushu and Robin Hood aren't regularly part of the finale. If other characters or their friends are unable to make it to F! that night, I think they are characters that are used to fill in for missing characters. Regularly where Mushu was standing is where Mulan is, not sure about Robin Hood.

bullsforthewin

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but Mushu and Robin Hood aren't regularly part of the finale. If other characters or their friends are unable to make it to F! that night, I think they are characters that are used to fill in for missing characters. Regularly where Mushu was standing is where Mulan is, not sure about Robin Hood.

The characters on the boat are dependent upon which castmembers are working...if they have so many people who are of a certain height they will add characters they can be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom