Soon to come...

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Soon.... Very soon.... I am going to be a performer in Tapestry of Nations. And when I do, I will post some pictures of my first parade.:cool:

wdwcrazy

That's really exciting!! That would be really fun to do the puppets. Which one are you going to be? See if you you can get some info on Tapestry of Dreams too.

Kontra

Ohh man, those guys rock. I bet it will be a hoot. Will it still be TON when you start or will it change into Tapestry of Dreams as wdwcrazy said? Do you have any idea if there will be new music (I hope not) or floats for TOD? Good luck and don't fall down.:)

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Originally posted by Kontra
Ohh man, those guys rock. I bet it will be a hoot. Will it still be TON when you start or will it change into Tapestry of Dreams as wdwcrazy said? Do you have any idea if there will be new music (I hope not) or floats for TOD? Good luck and don't fall down.:)
I'm so excited! I will start in about four weeks, which means it will still be Tapestry of Nations. I know that a new float and more performers will be added (the reason for only having it in two sections now instead of three-the third will return!) but I am not sure about the music. I have heard that there will be variations of the same song used for all of the new parades. (a la Titanic:rolleyes: ) And I will not know what puppet I will be until I have auditioned and one is assigned. More info on that later.

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Oh yeah! I forgot-falling down would be bad. My friend Will who plays the Sage of Time fell and broke his arm a month and a half ago. Last night was his first performance since then.

Attachments

• sugoi.jpg
    sugoi.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 246

Disneynut

Good luck Sillyspook. How long will you be performing? I won't be down at WDW untill the beginning of October, and would love to see you in the parade.

kevlightyear

Congrats on the new gig! I was just looking at your profile, and noticed that your birthday was July of '85. That would make you about the same age as me--15. Isn't there an age issue? Just wondering

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom