Sonic the Hedgehog trailer released

LSLS

Here's the thing. I'm really cool with the old video games getting turned into movies. However, can we not try to force them into taking place in our current times/world. I don't need to see Sonic making fitbit jokes while wandering around Earth.

erasure fan1

I can't believe how bad of a dumpster fire this looks like. It always amazes me that actual people, in charge of billion dollar companies, sat in a room and thought this was a good idea. I'm pretty sure my sons lego stop motion sonic video is better than this.

Princess Leia

The director the movie said they’re going to try to fix it (it being the weird animation design). It’s not like I had high hopes for this movie, but I didn’t expect it to look this bad.

KBLovedDisney

tenor.gif

EZRock

In the Parks
No
The fact that Jim Carrey is in it and that they redesigned Sonic for the fans is enough for me to see the movie.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Saw this last night and it's by far one of the best video game movies of all time. They could have kept the same design and the movie would still make money because the story is strong enough to support it.

champdisney

Sonic the Hedgehog was a pleasant surprise. Never a dull moment, extremely entertaining, true to the source material, fun, fast and Jim Carrey is back to his outrageous self. I loved this film and can’t wait for its sequel/sequels.

erasure fan1

Saw this last night and it's by far one of the best video game movies of all time. They could have kept the same design and the movie would still make money because the story is strong enough to support it.
I'm not so sure. I think that the Sonic redesign saved the movie. The original wasn't just bad, it was absolutely atrocious. That first trailer was not well received by anyone, fans or casuals. But the 2nd trailer, with the new design was the complete opposite. There was definitely a buzz with the movie that wasn't there before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom