Song Title Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtoad

Sweetest Thing - U2

War holds a special place for me as that was the tour I saw them on first. I am torn between though October and Achtung Baby! as my favorite album of all time.

mrtoad

Some Days Are Better Than Others - U2

Sorry, long story coming.

I was a deprived soul and never had cable growing up and never saw MTV. My town was slow to get it and my parents even slower. I saw them in Ireland on vacation in 1983 introduced to by my cousins. When I came back I bought all 3 of the us releases. I played October for some friends and was promptly told it was some new space age music. In fact when they came to the US for their next tour for The Unforgettable Fire, they only played like 13 dates of something in the US on that first leg. My sister and I went to see them at Radio City Music Hall and when we went to school the next day nobody else had a concert shirt on (the sign of who is who going to a big show the day after). Nobody even cared. By the time they came back for the 2nd US leg, half the school and half of America caught on as to what was happening to the face of music. Slow learners...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom