something positive in this time of sadness

haveyoumetmark

I am so sorry, you have my warmest condolences during this tough time for you and your family.

:kiss:

However, I do think the bricks are still available by special request. From what I can remember, they are much more expensive now though.

figment1985

I am really sorry to hear that. I'll be praying for your family. I hope something may work out with the bricks, if not you could leave a legacy at Epcot, and write something or maybe give them a picture to put on the wall?

big hug::: take care.

abug'saunt

Original Poster
Thank you everyone for your support. My family is so thankful for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers in our grief. And your help. We had hoped to take Zander to WDW soon and my sister and I were hoping to turn him into a Disney "freak" like us :ROFLOL: . We miss the little guy and want to make our favorite place more special for our family.

yoda_5729

I am greatly sorry for the loss of your loved one. Losing a family member can be very tough. Monday morning my chinchilla, which we've had for 8 years passed away, and I was greatly saddened by the loss of my little munchkin Chilly. He was a great pet. I can only imagine the loss you and your family are going through right now. I can't even put into words how sorry I am. I think the etching might be the best option, as I don't know if those blocks in the entranceway to Magic Kingdom are still available, but I wish you and your family the best possible trip under the circumstances, and am greatly saddened to hear about your loss. When my pet died, I found writing about him to be a good way to vent my emotions as well as make a tribute to him so I'd always remember the little guy. I think that your idea though is a very special and GREAT idea.....as he'd always be in a place where millions are happy. I hope you are able to find what you are looking for, and in no way was trying to equate the loss you felt, to mine...I just thought it might be of some use. If you have any questions or needs, feel free to pm me if I can help.

{Huggles} and pixie dust.

abug'saunt

Original Poster
yoda_5279 I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Please don't sell your grief short, after 8 years Chilly was a part of your family. I feel that you do understand the pain we feel.

My family and I are so touched by the support we have received from everyone here. My brother was touched when I told him what I wanted to do and the support from all who replied. He has never been to WDW because he is afraid to fly. Knowing that there could be some type of memorial to his son will give him the courage to get on a plane to see it.

Again, thanks to all. Zander was a joy to all who knew him and we greatly appreciate all your kind words. I plan on taking pictures of him with me when we leave in 38 days. He won't be there physically, but he will be with us in the one way that matters - our hearts :) .

ErickainPA

So sorry to hear of your loss.

We were just at the World and they no longer offer the bricks at MK, but they have the Leave a Legacy tiles at Epcot, they run $25 for an image or saying.

Hope that helps

i have nothing but oodles of backbreaking {{{HUGS}}} for you and your family. i don't want to even pretend to know the kind of pain you and your family is in. My condolences to you and I hope that you can still enjoy your trip in light of this tragedy.

hrcollectibles

First off my thoughts and brayers are with you and your family.. Maybe if the bricmks are not available perhaps a Leave a Legacy at EPCOT...I think you can leave words instead of a picture...

maelstrom

Firstly, I am SO sorry for your loss.

Secondly, WATW bricks are still available if you speak to the correct people in GR. I have read recent threads on a few of the message boards about people getting bricks recently. You just have to get a hold of the right people. Those LAL tiles are a bunch of hooey if you ask me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom